This balancing night treatment cream enriched with Corn Seed oil soothes and hydrates red and sensitive skin to reveal a more even complexion. Can be used day or night.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
A night treatment cream for sensitive, red, blotchy skin and for couperose. This cream is so concentrated and rich in nutrients, we call it a treatment cream, however it can be worn day or night.
This cream is to be applied generally at night to balance the effect of the Summer–Fire energetic season and to address all Fire conditions which include red, sensitive skin, excessive perspiration and couperose. The night Element creams such as this one are moisturizing, nourishing and rich in natural anti-aging ingredients, including vitamins and essential trace-minerals. For this reason, they are "treatment" creams.
Apply before bed onto clean and dry skin.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Unique ingredients are:
• Corn seed oil: Rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, corn seed oil is nourishing, protecting and mineralizing. It is rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids–containing about 60% omega 6–it is energizing and a potent antioxidant.
• Corn extract: It soothes inflammations and itching. It nourishes, softens and revitalizes the skin. It is an excellent emollient and skin tonic.
• Lavender oil: This oil lends a sensation of well-being and relaxation and quickens the healing process. It is recommended in cases of infection, allergic dermatitis, burns, wounds or acne.
• Sweet marjoram oil: This oil is an antiseptic, anti-irritant and relaxant.
• Rosemary extract: This extract is a preservative and an antioxidant. With anti-age properties, it is known as a free radical scavenger.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.
• Cobalt gluconate: This trace mineral is an antioxidant found in vitamin B12 and necessary for hemoglobin.