A detox and anti-pollution eye mask that relaxes eye contour, soothes tired eyes, and decongests eyelids for a more radiant look.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
A revolution in eye care!
With comprehensive eye care in mind, Talika came up with Eye Decompress. More than a mere beauty product, it is a real program for deep relaxation, both inside and out.
Inspired by Asian relaxation rituals, it combines:
• A compressed mask to soothe and reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes
• A 10-minute relaxation podcast, created by Iyengar yoga master Arnaud Caby to relax and refocus the mind.
Compact and easy to use, Eye Decompress slips into your pocket or purse and can be used anywhere, anytime, as soon as the need arises.
After 10 minutes** letting the mask set and listening to the relaxation session, the area around the eyes is relaxed (97%), less tired (94%), decongested (93%), and smoother (91%). The mind is calmer: 96% of users report feeling relaxed!
A true feeling of well-being, in a break from stress, time and pollution.
• Japanese camellia petals: soothing, antioxidant and anti-pollution.
• Escin: decongestant, anti-puffiness and anti-dark circles.
• Anti-pollution plant-based film: smooths the eye contour and prevents the adherence of particles.
• Cornflower and chamomile waters: soothing and hydrating.
99% ingredients of natural origin.
* by Talika
** Satisfaction survey – 65 volunteers – % of voiced opinions
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
1) Detach a double capsule from the pack [compressed mask + lotion]. Squeeze the capsule of lotion. Peel off the seal of the mask when it is fully infused.
2) Lie down in a comfortable position.
3) Start the relaxation podcast, previously downloaded using the flash-code printed on the Eye Decompress box or from www.talika.com/podcast/podcast-relaxant
4) Close your eyes and apply the mask.
5) Let yourself be guided for 10 minutes by the voice of Arnaud Caby.
6) Remove the mask and rub the rest of the lotion in, using the tips of your fingers.