"L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme gives the richest care for the richest colour:
- Triple care colour with triple care formula
- 100% grey coverage from root to tip
- Stronger hair, 85% more resistant to brushing
- Rich, even, long lasting colour with a soft and silky touch
- Clean and easy preparation and application
- In this pack, you will find: the protective serum, coloring creme, developer and conditioner"
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme gives the richest care for the richest colour. Over the last 20 years, Excellence Creme has been part of women’s life and consistently reinvented its formula as an expert; always more efficient, with more care. Infused with its triple care formula: an advanced technology concentrating on 3 powerful ingredients to strengthen your hair while colouring, giving you 100% grey coverage from root to tip, leaving it softer and protected!
- Apply the protective serum on dry and unwashed hair on the most fragile parts
- Pour the whole tube of coloring creme in the developer bottle
- Remove the applicator tip and start applying on the roots
- You can choose to use the comb applicator to apply through the lengths
- Start applying at the roots using the applicator tip. Part your hair into small even sections
- If already coloured, apply the remaining product through the hair lengths and ends
- If not coloured, spread the product all ovr the hair and massage until fully saturated
How Do You Choose The Right Shade For You?
Hair color ranges from black (level 1) to lightest blonde (level 10). If your hair is not colored, you can go up to 2 levels lighter or darker than your current level. If your hair is color-treated, you can stay at the same level or go up to 2 levels darker.
Tone is measured in warm, cool and natural. If you want to add warmth, opt for ‘golden’ or ‘caramel’ tones. To reduce warmth and brassiness, select cooler ‘ash' tones. ‘Natural’ tones are best for gray coverage and provide the most natural-looking result with some soft gold tones."