This restorative night treatment cream enriched with Plankton extract targets blackheads, oily skin, and hyperpigmentation to promote evenness and balance of the complexion. Can be used day or night.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
A night treatment cream recommended for oily skin, blackheads and hyper-pigmentation. This cream is so concentrated and rich in nutrients, we call it a treatment cream, however it can be worn day or night.
Use during the day to contribute to balance the effects of the Spring energetic season and to address all Wood skin conditions such as oily skin, blackheads and hyper-pigmentation.
Apply before bed onto clean and dry skin.
Unique ingredients are:
• Plankton extract: Very rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals, this blue green algae extract (Spirulina Platensis) is stimulating, anti-inflammatory and very moisturizing. It is also an antioxidant and stimulates blood circulation, and mineralizes and revitalizes the skin. As a result, it strengthens the skin. All these properties make it a potent anti-aging ingredient.
• Wheat bran extract: It revitalizes, nourishes and softens the skin.
• Wheat germ oil: This oil is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It increases blood circulation, and protects and moisturizes the skin. Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omegas 3, 6 and 9), it possesses anti-wrinkle properties.
• Rosemary oil: Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation, is an antii-rheumatic and analgesic with anti-infectious and healing properties.
• Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent oil that relaxes nervous energy, lemon oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Avocado oil: Nourishing with an abundance of omegas 6 and 9, proteins, minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP), avocado oil has moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties.
• Rosemary extract: This extract is a preservative and an antioxidant. With anti-age properties, it is known as a free radical scavenger.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.
• Manganese gluconate: This trace mineral is involved in the synthesis of vitamin B1. It protects the skin and acts against free radicals. Manganese gluconate lends soothing and calming properties.