This unique holistic gel restores and rebalances energies related to the water element to promote serenity as it improves the tone and appearance of the skin. Suitable for daily use on the face and body.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Water element Yogi Body Gel is hydrating and toning. It improves skin’s appearance and helps to balance water retention in the body. It strengthens the skin while providing an overall sense of serene well-being.
• Use morning and evening.
• Apply to entire body especially the abdominal area, the solar plexus, to encourage inner serenity.
• Do not rinse.
Unique ingredients are:
• Silica from the horsetail plant: Silica can help reduce the or eliminate eczema or psoriasis as well as prevent premature aging.
• Hydroxyproline (an amino acid): Hydroxyproline is an important component of collagen. It also helps manufacture tendons, ligaments and heart muscle. It helps heal cartilage and provides cushion for joints.
• Wheat germ oil (gluten-free): This oil is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It increases blood circulation, and protects and moisturizes the skin. Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omegas 3, 6 and 9), it possesses anti-wrinkle properties.
• Eucalyptus essential oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, eucalyptus is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Juniper berry essential oil: Possessing anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-irritating and lipolitic properties, juniper also acts against water retention. It is cleansing to the skin and blood, relieves skin irritations, acts against unwanted water retention, is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic, and helps heal skin conditions caused by hormone imbalance.
• Aloe vera extract: The resin from this succulent plant acts directly on the collagen fibers, fostering and revitalizing the skin’s elasticity. It contains complex polysaccharides that encourage water retention and lends excellent moisturizing properties. It is used in the treatment of dermatitis because it soothes the pain and heals infections.
• Apricot essential oil: This oil contains approximately 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omegas 6 and 9). Very rich in vitamins A and E, it is nourishing, hydrating and has anti-wrinkle properties. It naturally softens and revitalizes the skin and is particularly recommended for mature, dry or sensitive skin and skin lacking tone.