This hydrating serum with energetic properties improves skin tone, reduces and prevents the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and stabilizes your mood thanks to its unique combination of natural ingredients. Suitable for face and body.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Water element Phyt'Ether serum, which is rich in premium grade natural essential oils, is formulated to target dehydration, lack of skin tone, wrinkles and the energy of less than optimum water circulation. Aromatherapeutically, it can help restore your emotional balance when feeling fearful and agitated, assisting you to truly relax and achieve a sense of zenitude and supreme serenity.
• Apply a small amount to face or body and gently massage.
• Use under the Black Clay Mask, on Water points, reflex zones, and/or on the seventh chakra.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Unique ingredients are:
• Eucalyptus oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Juniper oil: Possessing anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-irritant and lipolitic properties, juniper also acts against water retention.
• Horsetail extract: This extract is essential for skin because it contains silicium which is an anti-age ingredient that increases the synthesis of collagen and elasticity of the skin. For this reason, it is highly recommended for wrinkles, stretch marks or scars. Horsetail is very mineralizing as well astringent, tonifying and anti-acne.
• Soybean extract: The extract of soybean is a potent anti-age ingredient because it increases the formation of collagen and elastin. It revitalizes, mineralizes and moisturizes the skin and has stimulating properties. Additionally, it is rich in omega 3, vitamins (A1, B1, B2, PP, E and C) and essential minerals.
• Grapeseed oil: This flavonoid-rich oil abounds in essential fatty acids (omegas 6 and 9). While it protects and moisturizes the skin, it helps to fight against free radicals and aging. It also has softening, nourishing, exfoliating as well as cooling and revitalizing properties.
• Organic jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
• Avocado oil: Rich in omegas 6 and 9 as well as proteins, minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP), avocado oil has moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties. It is ideal for nourishing skin care.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.