This invigorating serum with energetic properties rehydrates and restores dry, flaky and dull skin, and improves venous circulation and negative moods thanks to its unique combination of natural ingredients. Suitable for face and body.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Premium grade essential oil rich Metal element Phyt'Ether serum is formulated for dry, dull, lifeless and flaky skin, and the energy of blue blood (venous) circulation. It equally has the potential to help elevate emotions when feeling sadness and discontentment. Gently inhale one drop to help return yourself to you true nature of contentment, ease and well-being.
• Apply a small amount to face or body and gently massage.
• Use under the white clay mask on Metal points, reflex zones, and/or on the fifth chakra.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Unique ingredients are:
• Eucalyptus oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Niaouli oil: This oil is a skin tonic which easily penetrates the eipdermis and stimulates venous and lymphatic circulation and is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• Thyme oil: Thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
• Rice bran oil: This is a very moisturizing agent and potent antioxidant.
• Grapeseed oil: This flavonoid-rich oil abounds in essential fatty acids (omegas 6 and 9). While it protects and moisturizes the skin, it helps to fight against free radicals and aging. It also has softening, nourishing, exfoliating as well as cooling and revitalizing properties.
• Organic jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
• Avocado oil: Rich in omegas 6 and 9 as well as proteins, minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP), avocado oil has moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties. It is ideal for nourishing skin care.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.