This soothing serum with energetic properties calms redness in sensitive, allergic, rosacea-affected and irritated skin, and combats negative moods thanks to its unique combination of natural ingredients. Suitable for face and body.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Fire element Phyt'Ether, an all natural serum rich in premium grade essential oils, targets and works to balance irritated, sensitive, blotchy and allergic skin, couperose, excessive perspiration and the energy of red blood (arterial) circulation. It assists to balance an emotional state of unhappiness, depression and despair returning you to your natural inherent joy.
Use under a red clay mask on the Fire points, reflex zones, and/or on the first chakra.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Unique ingredients are:
• Lavender oil: This oil lends a sensation of well-being and relaxation and quickens the healing process. It is recommended in cases of infection, allergic dermatitis, burns, wounds or acne.
• Rosemary oil: Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation, is an anti-rheumatic and analgesic with anti-infectious and healing properties.
• Ylang-ylang oil: A calming, sedative, aphrodisiacal oil, ylang-ylang assists as an antidepressant and helps maintain a good temper. It is an excellent skin and hair tonic.
• Corn seed oil: Rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, corn seed oil is nourishing, protecting and mineralizing. It is rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids–containing about 60% omega 6–it is energizing and a potent antioxidant.
• Grapeseed oil: This flavonoid-rich oil abounds in essential fatty acids (omegas 6 and 9). While it protects and moisturizes the skin, it helps to fight against free radicals and aging. It also has softening, nourishing, exfoliating as well as cooling and revitalizing properties.
• Organic jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
• Avocado oil: Rich in omegas 6 and 9 as well as proteins, minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP), avocado oil has moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties. It is ideal for nourishing skin care.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.