This purifying serum with energetic properties works to reduce blemishes and acnes, enlarged pores, toxicity, and psoriasis, and improves creativity and mood thanks to its unique combination of natural ingredients. Suitable for face and body.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Earth element natural serum rich in premium grade essential oils works with blemishes, toxicity, acne, psoriasis, enlarged pores and the energy of stagnant lymph circulation. Aromatherapeutically, it can be a vehicle helping you to establish ease and a sense of knowing and greater creativity when you're feeling stuck, stagnant and worrisome.
• Apply a small amount to face or body and gently massage.
• Use under the Yellow Clay Mask, on Earth points, reflex zones, and/or on the third chakra.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Unique ingredients are:
• Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Cypress oil: The best essential oil for venous and lymphatic circulation, cypress oil is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also anti-infectious and anti-ringworm.
• Eucalyptus oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Millet extract: Millet seed soothes, nourishes, stimulates and revitalizes the skin. It is also an emollient.
• Grapeseed oil: This flavonoid-rich oil abounds in essential fatty acids (omegas 6 and 9). While it protects and moisturizes the skin, it helps to fight against free radicals and aging. It also has softening, nourishing, exfoliating as well as cooling and revitalizing properties.
• Organic jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
• Avocado oil: Rich in omegas 6 and 9 as well as proteins, minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP), avocado oil has moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties. It is ideal for nourishing skin care.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.