This natural revitalizing face, body, and scalp mask mineralizes and oxygenates the skin to improve circulation and leave it energized and nourished.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
PHYTO5 naturally colored clays for face, body and scalp are comprised of clay/kaolin and marine sediment. Our uniquely formulated blends of essential oils give the clays additional properties that are quite effective in balancing the conditions of the Metal–Fall season.
High quality and extremely rich in minerals, our colored clays cleanse, purify, nourish and revitalize. Best applied to face and/or body after cleansing and toning, it is beneficial to use Phyt’Ether under the colored clay mask to reinforce its energetic action.
White Clay is a revitalizing clay. It helps lymphatic circulation and oxygenation of the skin.
• Apply to face and neck after facial cleansing with any Phyt`ether serum under the mask.
• Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
• Remove with warm water and follow with moisturizer.
Unique ingredients are:
• Kaolin: This white clay is soothing and astringent while it protects and cleanses the skin. It absorbs toxins and oil on the surface of the skin. It is very rich in minerals, such as silicium, magnesium, calcium, zinc and copper.
• Vitamin C: This potent antioxidant is needed in the synthesis of collagen and blood. It has excellent anti-aging properties.
• Niaouli oil: This oil is a skin tonic which easily penetrates the eipdermis and stimulates venous and lymphatic circulation and is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• Eucalyptus oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Thyme oil: Thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
• Glycerin: From vegetal origin, it smooths and moisturizes the skin and serves as an effective skin lubricant.