This mineralizing night treatment cream enriched with Rice extract rejuvenates and revives dull, lifeless skin to reveal a more radiant complexion. Can be used day or night.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
This mineralizing night treatment cream increases circulation, rehydrates and rejuvenates dull, lifeless skin leaving skin glowing and radiant looking. This cream is so concentrated and rich in nutrients, we call it a treatment cream, however it can be worn day or night.
This cream is to be applied generally at night to balance the ill effects of the energetic Fall season and to address all Metal conditions associated with this season. It is recommended for dull, lifeless looking skin with surface dryness and in need of minerals. The night Element creams such as this one are moisturizing, nourishing and rich in natural anti-aging ingredients, including vitamins and essential trace-minerals. For this reason, they are "treatment" creams.
Apply before bed onto clean and dry skin.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Unique ingredients are:
• Rice bran oil: This is a very moisturizing agent and potent antioxidant.
• Rice extract: A very effective moisturizer, rice extract is an antioxidant, astringent and anti-inflammatory. It also has softening properties and it is a tonic for the skin.
• Ylang ylang oil: A calming, sedative, aphrodisiacal oil, ylang-ylang assists as an antidepressant and helps maintain a good temper. It is an excellent skin and hair tonic.
• Eucalyptus oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Thyme oil: Thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
• Glycerin: From vegetal origin, it smooths and moisturizes the skin and serves as an effective skin lubricant.
• Rosemary extract: This extract is a preservative and an antioxidant. With anti-age properties, it is known as a free radical scavenger.
• Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.
• Magnesium gluconate: This trace mineral relaxes muscles. It acts on cellular renewal and on the production of energy within cells, because it contributes to glucose transport. It is very beneficial for people who are tired and overworked.