This unique facial cream made of all natural ingredients gently rebalances the pH of the skin to soothe irritations caused by shaving or epilation, leaving the skin hydrated, smooth, and supple.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Using a razor on the skin makes it more vulnerable, and after waxing, skin is left parched and even irritated. Essential oil of petitgrain bigarade is rich in linalool (a naturally occurring organic compound found in the leaves of orange trees) and acts as a local anesthetic and accelerates healing. It tones and regenerates, repairs and revitalizes the skin. La crème acide, originally developed for the face, can also be used on the body. As the name indicates, its pH level is close to the pH of healthy skin and is an excellent skin maintenance cream.
Use La crème acide daily on areas of the skin that have become irritated from razors or epilation and enjoy the soft light fragrance of citrus leaves.
Unique ingredients are:
• Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange essential oil): Bitter orange, an excellent antiseptic, is recommended for acne treatment. It is a skin soother, relaxer, conditioner and toner.
• Gerianol: Gerianol is an extracted plant oil derived from plants such as geraniums and lemongrass; it is an antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent with toning properties
• Limonene: Limonene is a scent ingredient and solvent naturally occurring in the rind of citrus fruit. With antioxidant properties, it is very calming to the skin.
• Petitgrain essential oil: Often used to treat acne and blemishes, the antibacterial properties of this oil clear and tone the skin while neutralizing the overactive sebaceous glands that cause oily and combination skin. This essential oil can also used to reduce stress and anxiety.
• Lactic acid: Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which helps to reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.