This natural gel facial cleanser has anti-inflammatory ingredients, antioxidants, and combatants against free radicals to reduce the skin's toxicity and rebalance oil production, for a more mattified, youthful looking, and energized complexion.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
This strong facial cleansing gel is recommended for oily or toxic skin. It deeply cleanses and helps balance oil production. Use during a treatment phase and not continuously.
• Apply onto damp skin whenever necessary to boost skin purification.
• Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with moisturizer.
• Not for continuous use.
The following ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as indicated.
Unique ingredients are:
• Wheat bran extract: It revitalizes, nourishes and softens the skin.
• Corn extract: It soothes inflammations and itching. It nourishes, softens and revitalizes the skin. It is an excellent emollient and skin tonic.
• Millet extract: The millet seed soothes, nourishes, stimulates and revitalizes the skin. It is also an emollient.
• Rice extract: A very effective moisturizer, rice extract is an antioxidant, astringent and anti-inflammatory. It also has softening properties and it is a tonic for the skin.
• Buckwheat extract: The extract from buckwheat seeds is rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins, it has mineralizing, astringent and antioxidant properties and improves blood circulation.
• Horsetail extract: This extract is essential for skin because it contains silicium which is an anti-aging ingredient that increases the synthesis of collagen and elasticity of the skin. Therefore, it is highly recommended for wrinkle stretch marks or scars. Horsetail is very mineralizing as well astringent, tonifying and anti-acne.
• Zinc gluconate: This trace mineral is an antioxidant that stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It is very beneficial for the alleviation of acne. Zinc gluconate supports the activity of memory and reflection.
• Manganese gluconate: This trace mineral is involved in the synthesis of vitamin B1. It acts against free radicals and has soothing, calming and protective properties.
• Cobalt gluconate: This trace mineral is an antioxidant found in vitamin B12 and necessary for hemoglobin.
• Magnesium gluconate: This trace mineral relaxes muscles. It acts on cellular renewal and on the production of energy within cells, because it contributes to glucose transport. It is very beneficial for people who are tired and overworked.
• Copper gluconate: This trace mineral is anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. It has an anti-aging action in the skin because it stimulates the synthesis of many proteins such as keratin, collagen, and elastin.