Phyto5 Ageless La Cure Phyto-Peel with Natural Aha
Infused with natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), this revitalizing mask exfoliates, restores tightness, and tones the skin to reveal a more youthful and glowing appearance with minimized fine lines and wrinkles. Certified organic.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Ideal for mature skin, Phyto Peel is a restorative facial peel that exfoliates, tones, and tightens the skin. Powered by tropical fruit extract of mango and banana, a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), Phyto Peel also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin from the inside out with twice weekly use. Your skin will be soft, moisturized and radiant! (PHYTO Peel deeply removes dead skin cells. Be cautious with sensitive skin.)
• Twice a week and after cleansing, apply a small amount with wet fingers on face, neck and décolleté and massage lightly in a circular motion for two to three minutes.
• Add a bit of water, if needed.
• Remove by rinsing well with water, sponge or facial cloth.
• Be cautious on sensitive skin.
Certified organic by Ecocert® and Cosmebio® and contains a minimum of 95% plant-based ingredients. Free of all GMOs, parabens, sulfates, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, or animal-derived ingredients.
Unique ingredients are:
• Natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs): From fresh peeled banana, mango, and Amazonian mombin plum, this is a naturally derived fruit acid known for its ability to firm and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Amazonian mombin plum is a sour and acidic fruit from the cashew family. This fruit acid combination reinforces the skin barrier for improved tone and firmness.
• Jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
• Shea butter: This butter from West Africa is very moisturizing and has healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It softens and smooths skin and hair and stimulates the synthesis of collagen. Shea butter is recommended for the prevention of wrinkles and aging of the skin while protecting it from harsh weather conditions.
• Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
• Juniper berry essential oil: Possessing anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-irritating and lipolitic properties, juniper also acts against water retention.
• Sweet marjoram oil: This oil is an antiseptic, anti-irritant and relaxant.
• Ancient lotus grains: A natural exfoliant, scientifically proven astringent, and toning agent derived from the ancient lotus flower.
• Sea shell grains: This is a natural exfoliant derived from sea shells.