Formulated with 4% hydroquinone, this night cream gradually diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation spots to even the complexion as you sleep, leaving it more radiant, refreshed and unified upon waking.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Dark spot lightener and blending cream that helps correct hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots, sun spots, age spots, melasma, and other types of discoloration, for a healthier-looking, more even skin tone.
• Cleanse and tone your complexion.
• Apply to dry face and neck in the evening.
• Follow with moisturizer.
Contraindications: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
• Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
• Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically. Topical hydroquinone should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated.
• Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.