Melascreen UV Light Cream Dry Touch SPF50+ - Brown Spots, Normal to Combination Skin
Formulated for normal to combination skin with hyperpigmentation, this protective and moisturizing light cream reduces the appearance of brown spots to even the complexion without leaving a greasy film.
All of our product are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
Melascreen UV is the 1st photoprotector from Ducray Laboratories that limits and reduces brown spots and protects against photo-aging.
- a new patented filter system, for maximum UVB and UVA protection
- a new active, RonaCare®AP, corrects brown spots and protects against cell damage with antioxidant action 100 times higher than vitamin E
- new pleasant texture "dry touch"
Improves evenness of skin tone: 93% satisfaction*
Thanks to RonaCare®AP, cell damage is reduced: -87%**
* Clinical study on 68 subjects with melasma or lentigo, product applied twice a day and before each sun exposure, for 29 days. % of satisfaction.
** In vitro test: % of cell damage inhibition for keratinocytes irradiated by UVA.
• Apply evenly: 5 to 6 doses on the face, 9 to 10 doses on the neckline, 1 to 2 doses on the back of the hands.
• Reapply every 2 hours in intense sunshine.
• Apply every day, all year round.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.