Enhanced with Olive and natural origin ingredients, this soapy formula is used for cleaning the hands and body as well as homes and textiles.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
This cube of Marseille soap is made in Marseille in the purest respect of tradition. Cooked in the old-fashioned cauldron, it is palm oil-free and contains 72% of oil as required by the real formula.
It is a natural and authentic product, perfect for washing body and hands, also recommended for the care of delicate linen and floor cleaning.
- Its 99% natural origin ingredients formula*
- Its biodegradable formula** without palm oil and fragrance-free
- Its economical 400g size
- It is made in Marseille
*The remaining 1% is necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.
**according to the standard OCDE 301F
For the gentle washing of all textiles, including delicate linen (baby clothes, silk, lace ...):
• Damp your laundry, clean with soap, lather and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
• Soak your clothes and always rinse with cold water.
To wash stubborn stains (fat, shirt collars):
• Rub the stain with the cube, before washing.
• Put in machine quickly.
For the cleaning of floors and the shine of your tiles:
• Soap them with Marseille soap; rinse thoroughly.
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide