Blush Subtil - Powder Blush Fusion Color Buildable Intensity
This luxurious, ultra fine silky powder blush adapts perfectly to the skin providing you with a fresh, natural-looking complexion and long lasting comfort.
All of our products are 100%
Genuine Pay CASH or by CARD upon Delivery
This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush to color and contour for a flawless application every time. Color stays true for hours; versatile finish never looks dry or dull, thanks to moisture-balancing ingredients that keep skin feeling completely comfortable. Oil-free and oil-absorbing. Ideal for all skin types.
Inspired by tips & techniques from some of the most famous makeup artists, Lancôme shows you three simple and expert ways to enhance and brighten the look of your complexion using Blush Subtil:
•How to brighten cheeks?
- Apply BLUSH SUBTIL to the apples of the cheeks, lightly sweeping towards the temples.
- TIP: Smile to find the apples of your cheeks.
•How to highlight cheekbones?
- Apply BLUSH SUBTIL to the upper cheekbones and around the outer corner of the eye to the brow bones.
- TIP: Blend a lighter shade of blush in this area to create a more defined look.
•How to sculpt cheekbones?
- Sweep BLUSH SUBTIL from the top corner of the ear directly under the cheekbones, parallel to the jawline.
- TIP: Purse your lips to find the natural contour area beneath the cheekbone.
PTFE • Dimethicone • Nylon-12 • Zinc Stearate • Boron Nitride • Tin Oxide • Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate • Calcium Stearate • Dimethiconol • Triisocetyl Citrate • Silica • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • Alumina • Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate • Acrylates Copolymer • Cetyl Dimethicone • Isobutylparaben • Methylparaben • Phenoxyethanol • Propylparaben • Ethylparaben • Butylparaben • Parfum / Fragrance • Linalool • Geraniol • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Coumarin • Limonene • Citronellol • Benzyl Alcohol • [+/- May Contain Ci 1585 / Red 7 • Ci 1585 / Red 7 Lake • Ci 1635 / Red 4 Lake • Ci 1914 / Yellow 5 Lake • Ci 429 / Blue 1 Lake • Ci 7336 / Red 3 • Ci 7547 / Carmine • Ci 777 / Ultramarines • Ci 7712 / Barium Sulfate • Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride • Ci 77491 • Ci 77492 • Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides • Ci 7751 / Ferric Ferrocyanide • Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide • Ci 77947 / Zinc Oxide • Mica]